Donations can be made in a number of ways:
- An outright gift of cash
- Monthly donations over a period of time to the ‘Friends of the Foundation’ campaign
- Pre-authorized payment plan arranged in conjunction with your financial institution.
- A planned gift (bequest by will, gifts of property, gift of life insurance policy, trusts, etc)
- A Catholic School Board employee payroll-deduction plan:
- Payroll-deduction plan A: Donate $0.49 per school day
Donation of $9.80 per month (based on average of 20 school days)
Tax benefit (First $200 of donation 26.5% credit – Amount over $200: 44% credit)
Approximately $100 donation for the year: Tax benefit $26.50
- Payroll-deduction plan B: Donate $0.99 per school day
Donation of $19.80 per month (based on average of 20 school days)
Approximately $200 donation for the year: Tax benefit $53.00
- Payroll-deduction plan C: An amount of your choice.
The PACE Foundation is a non-profit Charitable organization; therefore, you will be issued a tax receipt for your donation. Accumulated donations of $1,000 or more will be recognized on our ‘Friends of the Foundation’ recognition board. Also, your name will be recognized in our upcoming newsletter.